Questions? Our team is ready to help you. Call us now: +31 30 799 7178
Our Vision for Blockchain
We believe that blockchain technology and digital assets like Bitcoin will change the world for the better. The possibilities of this technology will empower the people. We see it as the best solution for current challenges related to poverty, universal basic rights, microtransactions and more.
We make this new & complicated technology easily accessible and understandable through the sharing of our crypto & blockchain investment knowledge and personal guidance. We also inform about the ‘Phoenix Paradigm Indicator’, a Digital Asset Array (DAA) on the ICONOMI.net platform.
Seminar & Events
What is a Blockchain? How does a Smart Contract work? What’s the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum? How to trade on a Crypto Exchange? We offer varied Seminars, Workshops and Training throughout the year, both at one of our locations and at your own workplace. View our complete range now.
You’ve heard about Blockchain, Bitcoin and ICO’s. You are curious and looking for an easy way to get involved. Only you lack the time, resources and/or technical knowledge to get started. Where to buy? How to store? You are looking for a hands-on and personal approach. And that’s what you get with our Personal Support. With our personal guidance and training, we make understanding (and investing) in Blockchain and Crypto easy.
Getting involved in Blockchain and Crypto is easy on the ICONOMI.net platform. The Phoenix Paradigm Indicator is a comprehensive portfolio of digital assets (DAA) on this platform. You don’t need any technical or trading knowledge to sign-up and get started.
The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News
- BlockStamp (BST Token): Blockchain Explorer And Crypto Games? - Bitcoin Exchange Guide on December 11, 2018 at 3:34 am
BlockStamp (BST Token): Blockchain Explorer And Crypto Games? Bitcoin Exchange GuideBlockStamp is a blockchain built in to digital […]
- Blockchain, data privacy, and AI lead MIT Platform Strategy report - MIT Sloan News on December 11, 2018 at 2:11 am
Blockchain, data privacy, and AI lead MIT Platform Strategy report MIT Sloan NewsInsights from Uber, Airbnb, and other major players […]
- Decentralized Browser Brave Becomes Default on HTC Blockchain Smartphone - Cointelegraph on December 11, 2018 at 1:29 am
Decentralized Browser Brave Becomes Default on HTC Blockchain Smartphone CointelegraphBlockchain browser Brave will be pre-installed on […]
- Decentralized Browser Brave Becomes Default on HTC Blockchain Smartphone by Ana Alexandre on December 11, 2018 at 12:48 am
Blockchain browser Brave will be pre-installed on HTC’s blockchain browser, supporting cryptocurrency […]
- South Korean National Assembly Holds Regulation Debate With Local Crypto Exchanges by Ana Berman on December 11, 2018 at 12:11 am
Major Korean crypto exchanges have arranged a crypto regulation debate in the National Assembly, discussing […]
- Report: Stablecoins See Significant Growth in Adoption Over Recent Months by Ana Alexandre on December 10, 2018 at 11:15 pm
A recent analysis by Diar has found that stablecoins are becoming more widely adopted, seeing significant […]